Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: BINGO??
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20%
2
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
80%
8
The end date of this poll has expired on
27-05-2024 00:00
BINGO!!! [CLOSED]
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
I 16
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
help i never realized i forgot to uncheck free space oh well!
pslwqs
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
ur generous era
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
help i never realized i forgot to uncheck free space oh well!
yes i was like this isnt very weedee bingo
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
help i never realized i forgot to uncheck free space oh well!
But it's kind of you
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 16
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
nyoo
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
help i never realized i forgot to uncheck free space oh well!
yes i was like this isnt very weedee bingo
im learning from the best
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 16
I need higher numbers
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
this thread doesnt feel as active as previous ones too i think im going in the right direction😍😍
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Godis wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 16
I need higher numbers
Same
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
this thread doesnt feel as active as previous ones too i think im going in the right direction😍😍
I'm just in bingo focus
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Godis wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 16
I need higher numbers
Same
double sameeee aaaa
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
this thread doesnt feel as active as previous ones too i think im going in the right direction😍😍
I'm just in bingo focus
dgdfg this is a reference to et bingo
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
help i never realized i forgot to uncheck free space oh well!
Good for us. XD
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
|
Next
|
Last