Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last
Game night!
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I've given up and now I've moved on to styling Teabag lol
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
hint #3:
the user is a former smt member, hence the phone from the team set
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
I swear I have seen that outfit at some point this evening...
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Whydoiexist? 😭
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Libertas wrote:
I swear I have seen that outfit at some point this evening...
oh, you definitely haven't
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Whydoiexist? 😭
nope
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
hint #4:
this look made it's first appearance in march
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Is it you you evil woman?
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Who tf has been in smt?!
Chat0yant? 😭
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Is it you you evil woman?
🤷🏼♀️
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Who tf has been in smt?!
Chat0yant? 😭
i have, lmao
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
congrats vanity!
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
asdfghjkl
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Ohh
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
you can't do this to us lmao
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last