Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last
play BINGO - win CR!
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
octocat wrote:
B‑15
*some kid in the corner* Shake the bag!
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
octocat wrote:
B‑15
*some kid in the corner* Shake the bag!
*shake shake shake*
I‑16
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
unshake it pls
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
----_---
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
octocat wrote:
B‑15
*some kid in the corner* Shake the bag!
*shake shake shake*
I‑16
finally
shake more
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
octocat wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
octocat wrote:
B‑15
*some kid in the corner* Shake the bag!
*shake shake shake*
I‑16
never works :c
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
7 left
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
unshake it pls
*unshake unshake*
G‑55
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
unshake it pls
*unshake unshake*
G‑55
yes ty
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
unshake it pls
*unshake unshake*
G‑55
no go back to shake
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
*some kid in the corner* Shake the bag!
*shake shake shake*
I‑16
finally
shake more
*shake shake*
O‑68
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
*shake shake shake*
I‑16
finally
shake more
*shake shake*
O‑68
didnt work this time
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
*shake shake shake*
I‑16
finally
shake more
*shake shake*
O‑68
dat works 2
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last