Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
โฉ
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
|
Next
|
Last
ET - Team Orange: Villainous Crossword
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
callum wrote:
some claims still available for anyone still interested ๐งก
!
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
๏ปฟ
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Swan wrote:
Crap I need to hurry up then xD
feel free to message if you need any help ๐งก
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
How many claims are there in total for each code?
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
How many claims are there in total for each code?
There are 115 female claims and 30 male ones, so there are plenty left!
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
How many claims are there in total for each code?
There are 115 female claims and 30 male ones, so there are plenty left!
Awesome, thank you ๐
beyondeternal
World Famous
beyondeternal wrote:
Finally got mine! Thank you!
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
How many claims are there in total for each code?
There are 115 female claims and 30 male ones, so there are plenty left!
Awesome, thank you ๐
No problem!
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
beyondeternal wrote:
Finally got mine! Thank you!
Congrats!
beyondeternal
World Famous
beyondeternal wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
beyondeternal wrote:
Finally got mine! Thank you!
Congrats!
I thought I wouldn't be able to make it, because people here are super fast!ย
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
beyondeternal wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
beyondeternal wrote:
Finally got mine! Thank you!
Congrats!
I thought I wouldn't be able to make it, because people here are super fast!ย
aaaah well, it's your lucky day! ๐งก
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Completely unrelated, but everyone's orange looks are really cute ๐๐
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
Completely unrelated, but everyone's orange looks are really cute ๐๐
orange they great? we're glad you like them! ๐
Private
World Famous
Kawaiiflowergirl wrote:
Got it!
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Kawaiiflowergirl wrote:
I need help with 9. :/
Think simple. Remember the beginning of the tale
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
|
Next
|
Last