Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Which game should we start with?
guess the user
who designed this?
word scramble
vp quiz
Show results
Game night!
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
WHO DESIGNED THIS
Round 12
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
I'm back
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
Atencia wrote:
WHO DESIGNED THIS
Round 12
Leo????????
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
WHO DESIGNED THIS
Round 12
Alaska
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
probably terrible wrong and not even the name of someone who design, why do I think leo???
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
MasileinDE wrote:
probably terrible wrong and not even the name of someone who design, why do I think leo???
Leo is aria now
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
neither is right
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
Azriel wrote:
MasileinDE wrote:
probably terrible wrong and not even the name of someone who design, why do I think leo???
Leo is aria now
well at least I was right with it being someone who designs
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
neither is right
GAhahhaha
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
i have no idea lol
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Teddy
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Atencia wrote:
WHO DESIGNED THIS
Round 12
Allie ?
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Do I have to quote
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Do I have to quote
no
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
I'm not even sure if it is a male or female item lol ;-;
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
|
Next
|
Last