Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 192
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
Private
congratulations maxwell
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: fun game?
no delete urself
heckin yes!
stan exo stan talent stan kings of kpop
Show results
Old old old outfit!
Private
International Star
Rainbowskeletons wrote:
Private
Popstar
Quinix wrote:
Private
Youtube Star
MissAmericanPie wrote:
MiMi
Youtube Star
MiMi wrote:
I tried
Private
Queen of Queens
Dazzle wrote:
my try......
siXsiXsiX
World Famous
siXsiXsiX wrote:
SpecialSauce
International Star
SpecialSauce wrote:
Wearing my attempt, I actually really like it
Private
Youtube Star
coco wrote:
Calcium
International Star
Calcium wrote:
Private
International Star
Bum wrote:
the only thing i like is the dress combo. why so black and white? pwq
Account deleted
wrote:
Luna
Popstar
Luna wrote:
Private
World Famous
Suchomimus wrote:
here's mine
Private
Youtube Star
Muso wrote:
Nevy
World Famous
Nevy wrote:
This was the best I could do.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last