Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
|
Next
|
Last
GET 1 K HERE !!
Private
International Star
Samfie wrote:
Do I have what it takes?
December
World Famous
December wrote:
probably not since it's april fools day
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Josten wrote:
what murder do I have to commit now
Mine.
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Do I think you'll give someone 500 credits? No.
Am I still posting in the thread? Yes.
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
December wrote:
probably not since it's april fools day
I thinking same
TiredRen
World Famous
TiredRen wrote:
DandelionMarie
International Star
DandelionMarie wrote:
Whatever it is or is not, I feel very exited
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Saekki wrote:
what does it take o.o
Ickyfang
Popstar
Ickyfang wrote:
December wrote:
probably not since it's april fools day
oh wait i forgot thats today
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Do I think you'll give someone 500 credits? No.
Am I still posting in the thread? Yes.
your right... maybe I'll give them more? but how much more..
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
april fools?:-(
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Hypoxic wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Do I think you'll give someone 500 credits? No.
Am I still posting in the thread? Yes.
your right... maybe I'll give them more? but how much more..
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
April vs Hypoxic, who is right ?
Frejska
Popstar
Frejska wrote:
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
|
Next
|
Last