Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
Bad Bunny
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
Ooh reminder
Private
Queen of Queens
Adore wrote:
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
vig wrote:
Yes finally I can be as risqué as possible
h-how am I gonna compete with that?! too good- get out
Brynhild
World Famous
Brynhild wrote:
Crapulous bunny
Private
Queen of Queens
Dazzle wrote:
Private
Princess of Pop
Delcinne wrote:
ad0xa
World Famous
ad0xa wrote:
I'm just salty.
Private
World Famous
athena wrote:
Private
World Famous
Deschanel wrote:
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Wearing my entry. Can someone post it for me, please?
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Wearing my entry. Can someone post it for me, please?
pls don't mirror glitch )-:
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
athena wrote:
this is possibly my favorite
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Here's my entry, please tell me if it doesn't show. ♥
Also I'm obsessed with
@vig
's entry!!
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last