Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
Private
congratulations maxwell
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last
Ohana - FREE POPDOLLARS AND CREDITS
Private
Youtube Star
lizziele wrote:
Private
National Star
SheMoon wrote:
Private
Youtube Star
lizziele wrote:
Private
National Star
SheMoon wrote:
Come on everyone,join us!
Private
Youtube Star
lizziele wrote:
Yeah it's kinda wierd that only two of us are posting,right?
Private
National Star
SheMoon wrote:
I guess.
Private
Youtube Star
lizziele wrote:
But I'll still post
Private
National Star
SheMoon wrote:
Me too cause I want to win
Private
Youtube Star
lizziele wrote:
It looks like we have a competition!!
Private
National Star
SheMoon wrote:
Do we?
Private
Youtube Star
lizziele wrote:
Lte it be a competition
Private
National Star
SheMoon wrote:
How exactly are we going to compete if we have to post right away after one of us posts?!
Teardrops
Streetmusician
Teardrops wrote:
(:
Private
Youtube Star
lizziele wrote:
I don't know I jsut said it like that lol
Private
National Star
SheMoon wrote:
Okay and hey Teardrops,thanks for joining us!
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last