Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Raffle Time!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Bruh are you kidding me?! I forgot to make a tumblr acc again?! Asdghhjk
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I probably should be doing my assignment, but this seems more interesting ngl
Private
National Star
Riven wrote:
i can't wait to buy this,so if someone will sell it,pm me xd
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Bruh are you kidding me?! I forgot to make a tumblr acc again?! Asdghhjk
Awf, hopefully you'll remember for next time
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Ella wrote:
I probably should be doing my assignment, but this seems more interesting ngl
It definitely is!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
brooos look what I just bought dadbhhhaaaaaaaaa it brings me joy
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
anyways gl every1 praying for all of us although obv that's not 2 logical
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Ella wrote:
I probably should be doing my assignment, but this seems more interesting ngl
It definitely is!
I need to write a 600 word analytical essay and im already late 10min, so at this point it can wait
Private
International Star
Flamink wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Flamink wrote:
i forgot this lmao fuck me
Hopefully you'll have a chance to buy the set then
i have 15 cr
Private
International Star
Vintage wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Bruh are you kidding me?! I forgot to make a tumblr acc again?! Asdghhjk
There's always next time ^^
Plus, you can always ask us to remind you
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
brooos look what I just bought dadbhhhaaaaaaaaa it brings me joy
Is that wings and is that a ladybug??? im confused
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
ok but when are you announcing the winners? or has that already happened lol
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Ella wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
brooos look what I just bought dadbhhhaaaaaaaaa it brings me joy
Is that wings and is that a ladybug??? im confused
I think she's a black ladybug snatched bbb and I love her
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Ella wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Ella wrote:
I probably should be doing my assignment, but this seems more interesting ngl
It definitely is!
I need to write a 600 word analytical essay and im already late 10min, so at this point it can wait
Whoopsie
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
|
Next
|
Last