Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: free credits?
yes please !
eh..
Show results
-Winners- 1k Credit Giveaway
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Melk
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Vanity
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
Sofia
gwynnie
Youtube Star
gwynnie wrote:
gwynnie
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
AtlantaG1912
hopefully I win especially after finding out I won’t be getting anything in Christmas Day due to parents not being able to afford anything 😭
Detrimentum
Popstar
Detrimentum wrote:
Detrimentum
Account deleted
wrote:
@Iriss
please look at this
MeNoS
World Famous
MeNoS wrote:
MeNoS
@moscato
baddieb
Youtube Star
baddieb wrote:
BaddieB
Phryne
Youtube Star
Phryne wrote:
phryne
Rhime
World Famous
Rhime wrote:
Rhime
KreeAutumn
Popstar
KreeAutumn wrote:
Harleybarbie98
Chikorita
World Famous
Chikorita wrote:
Chikorita
Private
National Star
Lemon wrote:
Lemon
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last