Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Happy birthday encrede
Happy birthday :3
13%
3
Happy birthday :33
88%
21
The end date of this poll has expired on
08-03-2021 23:59
[CLOSED] Dressup challenge | encrede
batbrat
National Star
batbrat wrote:
my look, using @encrede 's wardrobe
everything is encrede except for these:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
encrede wrote:
mine teehee :3
So pretti :3
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
WoAaaa so many entries!!! I’ll send cr now :3
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
wow!!
thank u
Comfortable
National Star
Comfortable wrote:
used encredes wb, and only encrede items <3
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
hbd! :’]
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
all encrede all the time
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
also a bonecrede look :3
PinkSaint
World Famous
PinkSaint wrote:
I used Encrede´s wd and all Encrede items
Happy birthday^^
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
I just realised I hav almost 0 encrede items o: But here's mine :3 (obv not everything encrede)
Private
National Star
Beibe wrote:
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
sexy feet
Rhinestone
Youtube Star
Rhinestone wrote:
Private
International Star
Lelop wrote:
Used encredes wd! Everything is encrede except for the wrist things
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I just realised that even though two of my fave items in my wd are encrede, I barely have any of their designs, I need some more of their stuff!!
Used my own wd, and these items:
Happy birthday
@encrede
!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last