Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 398
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Easter fun: dress up! [closed]
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Used Cimorene's wd!
SailorPom
International Star
SailorPom wrote:
🥚 Don’t ruin the Surprise 🥚
used Cimorene’s Wardrobe
UNBLISSFUL
Popstar
UNBLISSFUL wrote:
A chocolate egg
used Atencia's wardrobe
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
I see a lot of great look in here 👀
Can we get some more?
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star
raflysetiawann wrote:
H
i
d
d
e
n
E
a
s
t
e
r
E
g
g
Private
World Famous
Brutus wrote:
easter egg found in the depths of the ocean
Private
National Star
AshleyHeart wrote:
Isolated
Youtube Star
Isolated wrote:
I used Atencia's wd
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
ooooh
Chat0yant
World Famous
Chat0yant wrote:
shh you don't see what the surprise inside is; she's perfectly normal Easter girl...
-atencia's wd used
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Used
@Atencia
's wd
Adelen
World Famous
Adelen wrote:
Another year, another Easter egg hunt!
MaddyEl
International Star
MaddyEl wrote:
getting ready for the egg hunt!
thanks for the wd
@Atencia
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
used atencia's wd ! thank you <3
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
Are all the dressups going to be in someone else's wardrobe? I don't know to phrase this sentence, I hope I make sense.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last