Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 398
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
[Closed] Dual Tone Outfit Comp
Private
Youtube Star
Snakkes wrote:
black/red inspired by jade from bratz! <3
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Last day to enter!
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Since I can't create a poll, do you all prefer smaller mini comps more often or bigger comps with bigger prizes once in awhile?
zorac
International Star
zorac wrote:
Live2Shine wrote:
Since I can't create a poll, do you all prefer smaller mini comps more often or bigger comps with bigger prizes once in awhile?
bigggggg comps
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
zorac wrote:
Live2Shine wrote:
Since I can't create a poll, do you all prefer smaller mini comps more often or bigger comps with bigger prizes once in awhile?
bigggggg comps
Haha I'm sure most people might, but it's gonna have to take some time to get enough cr to host big comps.
zorac
International Star
zorac wrote:
Haha I'm sure most people might, but it's gonna have to take some time to get enough cr to host big comps.
oh alright! i appreciate these comps though =))
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Still a bit of time left!
sxphisticated
National Star
sxphisticated wrote:
black &
gold
ThomaStanaccount
World Famous
ThomaStanaccount wrote:
pink & white
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
About few hours left!
djinn
National Star
djinn wrote:
mini comps??! lol. I'll try to enter
Chat0yant
World Famous
Chat0yant wrote:
mini comps!
djinn
National Star
djinn wrote:
djinn
National Star
djinn wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last