You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Competitions < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
ET: Summer Carnival Dressup
Private
World Famous




Helia
Queen of Pop



NobodyFamous wrote:
That prize is awesome!! Who made it??
Kofod made it! 
Honest
Youtube Star



     magician bunny
Helia
Queen of Pop



Private
Minister of Pop



Im absolutely howling at this prize how amazing 
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star




Private
Popstar



I feel like I miss understood the assignment but but will keep my entry up lol
Buns
International Star



Aske
Prince of Pop



Private
World Famous





won this bear at a stall near the gumball machine
Helia
Queen of Pop




Private
King of Kings




          
Helia
Queen of Pop



Last day to join! ♡
Private
World Famous



Private
World Famous




Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last