Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last
play BINGO - win CR!
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
octocat wrote:
I‑25
and with the shake, the magic is gone too :c
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
octocat wrote:
toraix wrote:
octocat wrote:
I‑20
this going very well rn
don't jinx urself
knock on wood
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
G‑56
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
NO
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
octocat wrote:
G‑56
stop this.
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
octocat wrote:
I‑20
Private
International Star
KayshaHimeko wrote:
7 more
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
octocat wrote:
G‑56
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
octocat wrote:
G‑56
Good
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
octocat wrote:
G‑56
stop this.
this instant please
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
octocat wrote:
G‑56
stop this.
this better?
I‑26
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
:c
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
octocat wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
octocat wrote:
G‑56
stop this.
this better?
I‑26
yes
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
nooo
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
octocat wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
octocat wrote:
G‑56
stop this.
this better?
I‑26
not at all
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last