Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 441
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Guess That - Flower Edition!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
i clicked on lab's profile by mistake ugh
haahaaaaaaahahhaa dw I do it on the daily
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
i clicked on lab's profile by mistake ugh
haahaaaaaaahahhaa dw I do it on the daily
how did it even happen? like... what's going on with your profile?
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Q19: Who is this fashionable boy?
angel
International Star
angel wrote:
atencia wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
i clicked on lab's profile by mistake ugh
haahaaaaaaahahhaa dw I do it on the daily
how did it even happen? like... what's going on with your profile?
i nkow ritee
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
i clicked on lab's profile by mistake ugh
haahaaaaaaahahhaa dw I do it on the daily
i hate it
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Q19: Who is this fashionable boy?
raflysetiawann
Account deleted
wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Q19: Who is this fashionable boy?
Ari
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
atencia wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
i clicked on lab's profile by mistake ugh
haahaaaaaaahahhaa dw I do it on the daily
how did it even happen? like... what's going on with your profile?
I have absolutely no clue but I suspect that its the blog I have full of pixel art
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Q19: Who is this fashionable boy?
azriel
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Aske wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Q19: Who is this fashionable boy?
raflysetiawann
Yep!
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
nice playing the game not knowing both items or players
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Eostre wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Q19: Who is this fashionable boy?
x
Ari
is there a new male player?
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Aria wrote:
Eostre wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Q19: Who is this fashionable boy?
x
Ari
is there a new male player?
Leo
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
Aria wrote:
Eostre wrote:
Ari
is there a new male player?
Leo
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Aria wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
Aria wrote:
is there a new male player?
Leo
Or500l
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
|
Next
|
Last