Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
|
Next
|
Last
(ended) saturday night bingo!
Pigeon
Youtube Star
Pigeon wrote:
atencia wrote:
i keep forgetting to cross off my own card..
luckily its on the first page
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
disposable wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
imagine if me and disposable are waiting for the same one
omg
id laugh
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
atencia wrote:
i keep forgetting to cross off my own card..
Fail!
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Melody wrote:
surely
I 24
?
Nowhere close to where I need it though...
Private
World Famous
Hazee1 wrote:
Melody wrote:
surely
I 24
?
another one!!!
Pigeon
Youtube Star
Pigeon wrote:
two left...
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
atencia wrote:
i keep forgetting to cross off my own card..
luckily its on the first page
right, i write down every number and i still forget...
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
yellssss
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
yesssss thank you
Private
Popstar
disposable wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
disposable wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
imagine if me and disposable are waiting for the same one
omg
id laugh
heh same
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Helia wrote:
atencia wrote:
i keep forgetting to cross off my own card..
Fail!
i'm sorry ):
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Melody wrote:
surely
I 24
?
I have every other 20 something but not this one.
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
let's go for
O 64
then
Pigeon
Youtube Star
Pigeon wrote:
Helia wrote:
Melody wrote:
surely
I 24
?
I have every other 20 something but not this one.
i dont want any 20 something anymore ;o
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
atencia wrote:
Helia wrote:
atencia wrote:
i keep forgetting to cross off my own card..
Fail!
i'm sorry ):
Good thing you guys post the number on page 1.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
|
Next
|
Last