Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 284
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Town of Salem [Closed]
Account deleted
wrote:
WandererDee wrote:
Go Mafia! I hate it that i died in the first night tho lol
but you won still!
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Closure wrote:
September wrote:
Closure wrote:
AYEEEEE MAFIA RULES
you and me bae <3<3<3
We did it we did it we did it!!!
I am so gud at ToS
my pulse! D: xD
Account deleted
wrote:
i know i was annoying in the past 2 games but i just had roles that require to be annoying
Private
International Star
Khue wrote:
ButterflyCry wrote:
i know i was annoying in the past 2 games but i just had roles that require to be annoying
You were a pretty good Jester though
Drem
World Famous
Drem wrote:
Pls invite me
Dremmi
Account deleted
wrote:
I failed
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Invite me, SeptemberVP ^^
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
I failed
you're a goddess at fashion gurl ;_;
Drem
World Famous
Drem wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
I failed
I died first :'D
Account deleted
wrote:
Starting a new round over here.
Winners this time was town.
Congrats to Heathens, Mice, Ara, Josten and FaCee!
Private
Youtube Star
biji wrote:
pls invite me im ruksi
pls not in the same game as butterflycry tho
lmao jk
Private
International Star
Khue wrote:
Invite me (Itorious) (:
Account deleted
wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
I failed
I've failed the past 4 times xD
Account deleted
wrote:
September wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
I failed
you're a goddess at fashion gurl ;_;
Oh ty
Account deleted
wrote:
i'm gonna go back to my schoolwork because i got just over an hour left byeeee have fun!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
|
Next
|
Last