Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
|
Next
|
Last
[ENDED] Vissy's THG simulator
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Teabag wrote:
👉 👈
sending boo
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
LMAO WTF I HAVE 400 ON REAPER AGAGGAHAGHAGA
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
i was rich and didnt know
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Vissy wrote:
i was rich and didnt know
lmaoooo
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
and thank u ;-;<3
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Vissy wrote:
i was rich and didnt know
the best feeling
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Vissy wrote:
i was rich and didnt know
lmaoooo
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Ella wrote:
Vissy wrote:
i was rich and didnt know
the best feeling
it is, i rarely use any of my sides so idk if they have money or not
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Teabag wrote:
and thank u ;-;<3
u gotta make an outfit with it now grrr
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
vissy i wonder if you were the one who showed me stray or who it was, i literally have fallen into like a hole
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Teabag wrote:
and thank u ;-;<3
u gotta make an outfit with it now grrr
b-but i just made this.. ;-; I can make one tomorrow
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Ella wrote:
vissy i wonder if you were the one who showed me stray or who it was, i literally have fallen into like a hole
could be me but im not sure anymore
i just remember sending u a vid with kpop idols with low voices
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Teabag wrote:
and thank u ;-;<3
u gotta make an outfit with it now grrr
b-but i just made this.. ;-; I can make one tomorrow
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Ella wrote:
vissy i wonder if you were the one who showed me stray or who it was, i literally have fallen into like a hole
could be me but im not sure anymore
i just remember sending u a vid with kpop idols with low voices
yeaa, oh god that was.. yes
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Vissy wrote:
u gotta make an outfit with it now grrr
b-but i just made this.. ;-; I can make one tomorrow
I PUT ON THE BUNS
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
|
Next
|
Last