Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
|
Next
|
Last
BINGO!! [CLOSED]
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
/:
she kinda ate
i refuse to believe thagt
did u even listen
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
I 17
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Cindy wrote:
So what did you guys eat today?
burnt nuggets 😔
at least not wet nuggets
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
/:
she kinda ate
i refuse to believe thagt
did u look at the videosd the cinematography is good
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
remains wrote:
Cindy wrote:
So what did you guys eat today?
i made noodle wok with butter and gochujang sauce
mmm noodle wok..
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
remains wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Cindy wrote:
So what did you guys eat today?
burnt nuggets 😔
at least not wet nuggets
i guess
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Cindy wrote:
So what did you guys eat today?
i haven't had dinner yet, but i had scrambled eggs on bread for breakfast
Also jummie! I didn't eat dinner either really, i did try but my stomach hurts so i couldn't eat. :C
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Can I have a card to join?
I'm finally off work!
Well... between shifts...
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 17
-1
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 17
all these numbers do is dissapoint
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 17
SEVENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
more g and o please
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Cindy wrote:
So what did you guys eat today?
Kapsalon, very yummy
omggg
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 17
-1
I second this
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
|
Next
|
Last