Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
|
Next
|
Last
Easter fun: guess the user [closed]
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Kofod wrote:
I have a bad tendency of sending prizes to the things you're guessing
lmaooo
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Kofod wrote:
I have a bad tendency of sending prizes to the things you're guessing
hh ooh noo lmao
Libertas will get a nice surprise ahaha
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Kofod wrote:
I have a bad tendency of sending prizes to the things you're guessing
i do that with buy/sell all the time.. i send it to the designer and not the buyer
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Kofod wrote:
I have a bad tendency of sending prizes to the things you're guessing
i do that with buy/sell all the time.. i send it to the designer and not the buyer
god, same
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
3rd user
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
Kofod wrote:
3rd user
Azriel
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Kofod wrote:
I have a bad tendency of sending prizes to the things you're guessing
hh ooh noo lmao
Libertas will get a nice surprise ahaha
hahaha
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Kofod wrote:
3rd user
azriel
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Kofod wrote:
3rd user
assriel
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Kofod wrote:
3rd user
Azriel
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Kofod wrote:
3rd user
azriel
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
ugh shouldn't have double checked
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Kofod wrote:
I have a bad tendency of sending prizes to the things you're guessing
i do that with buy/sell all the time.. i send it to the designer and not the buyer
Ahahaha howw
But also I never look at designer
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Kofod wrote:
I have a bad tendency of sending prizes to the things you're guessing
i do that with buy/sell all the time.. i send it to the designer and not the buyer
hahgsahhaha omg cx
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
Kofod wrote:
3rd user
Azriel
Got it!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
|
Next
|
Last