You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Competitions < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
❀ THG simulator [full] ❀
Private
World Famous



1vs3

brave
Klavier
Minister of Pop



who sponsoring me
Private
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
No but how am I still alive 
In rl I would be the one to die because I choked on my saliva
Private
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
who sponsoring me
Kaj's ghost
Fantasy
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
who sponsoring me
me 
I'm your ghost sponsor
Klavier
Minister of Pop



Fantasy wrote:
oh shit Klavier's bout to bomb everyone
Fantasy
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
oh shit Klavier's bout to bomb everyone
gurl u got explosives and not a gun

on second thought I think u might not be able to understand how to use the explosives and bomb urself with them while trying to figure it out 😭😭😭
octocat
World Famous



People... the time has come. Time to feast



The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.
Private
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
oh shit Klavier's bout to bomb everyone
Pl-l-leas-s-se don't k-kill m-me
Fantasy
World Famous



octocat wrote:
People... the time has come. Time to feast

OH SHIT
Laboratory
World Famous



octocat wrote:
People... the time has come. Time to feast


o no im always a dumbie in these
Klavier
Minister of Pop



Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
oh shit Klavier's bout to bomb everyone
gurl u got explosives and not a gun

on second thought I think u might not be able to understand how to use the explosives and bomb urself with them while trying to figure it out 😭😭😭
plz its good enough im not gonna have time to edit a bomb into his hand, just pretend xx
Private
World Famous



Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
oh shit Klavier's bout to bomb everyone
gurl u got explosives and not a gun

on second thought I think u might not be able to understand how to use the explosives and bomb urself with them while trying to figure it out 😭😭😭
Lmao
Fantasy
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
gurl u got explosives and not a gun

on second thought I think u might not be able to understand how to use the explosives and bomb urself with them while trying to figure it out 😭😭😭
plz its good enough im not gonna have time to edit a bomb into his hand, just pretend xx
NO >: D
Private
Popstar



Klavier wrote:
who sponsoring me
mmmeeeee
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last