Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Who Wore It Best #2
Siri
World Famous
Siri wrote:
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Siri wrote:
X
Looks great!
Siri
World Famous
Siri wrote:
Rochellette wrote:
Siri wrote:
X
Looks great!
Thanksies c:
Private
World Famous
Deschanel wrote:
Stratovarius
World Famous
Stratovarius wrote:
Krystle
Popstar
Krystle wrote:
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
oh my the dinossss
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Callisto
World Famous
Callisto wrote:
Private
World Famous
Edith wrote:
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
seeing this. very late
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
oops I forgot about this,, guess it's too late now
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last