Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Welcome To Hogwarts!
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
we're so many ravenclaws hmm
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I think I might have the perfect dress for this event but I've never been able to style it and now idk if I should use it lol!!
Account deleted
wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
I think I might have the perfect dress for this event but I've never been able to style it and now idk if I should use it lol!!
do it!!
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
Im a huflepuff, but my clothes are.from slithering
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Account deleted
wrote:
Melk wrote:
we're so many ravenclaws hmm
yeS
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Ella wrote:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Omfh, for a second I thought the tail was... something else!!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
Ella wrote:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Omfh, for a second I thought the tail was... something else!!
aj aj, nooo
duckgirl
Youtube Star
duckgirl wrote:
H
ufflepuff
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Nesta wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
I think I might have the perfect dress for this event but I've never been able to style it and now idk if I should use it lol!!
do it!!
I don't think I'm gonna do it... I'm trying to find something that works with it but it's not going well...
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
Seeing how I either get into Slytherin or Ravenclaw no matter the test, I picked Ravelclaw (because I really struggled finding nice stuff in green)
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
I love your outfits so far
Private
Popstar
Marcelien wrote:
i dont have enough green D:
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
love this, and the price sets are so pretty omg
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last