Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
8
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
(closed)Allie's christmas raffle!
Private
National Star
TrashyTrash wrote:
Books!!! Really hoping I'm getting the ones I've wished for!
Nephele
Youtube Star
Nephele wrote:
i want some food. a cookie platter or something.
Private
World Famous
Evey wrote:
I wish for some homemade foods from my friend!
Rhime
World Famous
Rhime wrote:
I wish for someone to do all my homework for me.
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
i have a tiny hope that my mum has finished knitting this sweater she was gonna make for me,, she made the pattern herself n it's so cute
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Books books books
I like how it says powerpoint
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
i wish everyone enjoys time spent together
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
I'll be drawing digitally on heavy softwares for university so I'm wishing for a pc
Or a Nintendo Switch! ^^
Private
National Star
Beibe wrote:
I wish my bf enjoy his gift what i bought.
I got nothing, but wished clothes lol
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
I don't celebrate Christmas, can I still join?
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
nothing much but i would really love some money and fuzzy socks
Rocki
National Star
Rocki wrote:
i wish for a pair of bred toe jordans or fresh air forces
Account deleted
wrote:
I wish that my mom likes what we bought for her
Bakr
International Star
Bakr wrote:
A sphynx cat
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
a jacket and a coffee machine❤️
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last