Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Outfit challenge
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
I tried n gave up
might revisit this later
Private
International Star
Sharleeen wrote:
designers with m . That was really fun!
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
I’ll try👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
I tried n gave up
might revisit this later
hehe large wd, u can do it cx
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
It’ll try👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
yaaaay!!!
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
this suddenly got a lot harder bc i realized annie got badged
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
this suddenly got a lot harder bc i realized annie got badged
HAhahHAHAH yup cx
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
The obvious choice was A, since my rats were made by Allie and Adoxa. I ended up using mostly Askr and Alaska, but I think I did a good job of using quite a few A designers.
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
this accidentally turned into a 1 designer + one other item 'fit lmao
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Teabag wrote:
this accidentally turned into a 1 designer 'fit lmao
Bootyful
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Snailman with some other s's sprinkled in
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
ok I did 1 I don't hate
sleepy, sixsixsix, lil bit of snailman & solovey star bg
sxphisticated
National Star
sxphisticated wrote:
Designers that start with E
(so mostly encrede with a handful of other items)
used your wardrobe
Chat0yant
World Famous
Chat0yant wrote:
misjel using your wd XD
sirenita
World Famous
sirenita wrote:
some1 pls choose a letter for me?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last