Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last
Easter fun: fashion contest! [closed]
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Detrimentum
Popstar
Detrimentum wrote:
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
Private
International Star
Sharleeen wrote:
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
am blings
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Time's up! Elimination and new theme will be up shortly
Private
Popstar
disposable wrote:
Am I to late? Or can i join now...?
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
disposable wrote:
Am I to late? Or can i join now...?
You are too late, I'm sorry
Private
Popstar
disposable wrote:
Atencia wrote:
disposable wrote:
Am I to late? Or can i join now...?
You are too late, I'm sorry
Okay! Next time ^^
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
You all bloomed beautifully, but unfortunately Live2Shine and Vanity weren't able to stretch as high as the others. You will be leaving us this round.
The next theme is
resurrection
Time: 19:25 BST
❤️
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Oooh
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
disposable wrote:
Atencia wrote:
disposable wrote:
Am I to late? Or can i join now...?
You are too late, I'm sorry
Okay! Next time ^^
I could add you to the tag list, if you want?
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Well I don't really like this look so I was kinda expecting it tbh
This was fun though, gl to everyone still in it
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Oooh
i'm looking forwards to see the outfits for this theme
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last