Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
Private
congratulations maxwell
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Closed - Off to the races (Kahoot)
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
It seems to be working at least
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Am I late?
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Am I late?
We just started :[
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Eliah wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Am I late?
We just started :[
Oh what a shame =( Next time maybe so
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Im sorry.. that was over so fast
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
that went terrible ahahaha
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Who came first?
Private
World Famous
Glade wrote:
Good thing I studied
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Everybody wins!
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Who came first?
Glade did
Callisto
World Famous
Callisto wrote:
Guessing game for me x)
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Helia wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Who came first?
Glade did
Wooo
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
I should have made it longer tbh
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
im not going to ask how many participants there were, out of context 5th place doesnt sound bad at all✌️
Private
World Famous
Glade wrote:
Interesting about the ice slides
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last