Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
|
Next
|
Last
ET/BT: Sketch/Drawing Competition
Account deleted
wrote:
welP I'VE LOST BYE
Private
International Star
Troublemaker wrote:
Emerynn wrote:
welP I'VE LOST BYE
Emily
Youtube Star
Emily wrote:
i'm just waiting to buy it off of someone tbh
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Males have received their prizes early. Females are being voted by teams.
Private
International Star
NotYourDoll wrote:
heathens wrote:
Males have received their prizes early. Females are being voted by teams.
I AM DIGGING YOUR OUTFIT TODAY
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
NotYourDoll wrote:
heathens wrote:
Males have received their prizes early. Females are being voted by teams.
I AM DIGGING YOUR OUTFIT TODAY
thanks!
Callisto
World Famous
Callisto wrote:
And the suspense is rising
Account deleted
wrote:
heathens wrote:
Males have received their prizes early. Females are being voted by teams.
can't wait to know which of the female avis will win aah
Private
International Star
Troublemaker wrote:
heathens wrote:
Males have received their prizes early. Females are being voted by teams.
oh fuck
Private
International Star
NotYourDoll wrote:
well, congrats ahead of time for everyone that will win. I personally think everyone did an amazing job! Happy holidays
Account deleted
wrote:
Emerynn wrote:
welP I'VE LOST BYE
Private
World Famous
Bunny wrote:
So nervous, even though I'm like 87% sure I won't win lol
Account deleted
wrote:
mmimousa wrote:
Emerynn wrote:
welP I'VE LOST BYE
shhh you've definatly won
Private
Youtube Star
Moon wrote:
Emerynn wrote:
welP I'VE LOST BYE
Private
Youtube Star
Moon wrote:
i have 0.00001% chance of winning
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
|
Next
|
Last