Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 398
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
|
Next
|
Last
❀ THG simulator [full] ❀
Fantasy
World Famous
Fantasy wrote:
hearty really just used the uno reverse on herself PLEASE
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Klavier wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Klavier wrote:
I GET TO EAT THE BERRIES
DONT YOU DARE I DIDNT DIE FOR THIS
i am eating the berries
no.
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Klavier wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Klavier wrote:
I GET TO EAT THE BERRIES
DONT YOU DARE I DIDNT DIE FOR THIS
i am eating the berries
love stroberries
Fantasy
World Famous
Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Klavier wrote:
I GET TO EAT THE BERRIES
DONT YOU DARE I DIDNT DIE FOR THIS
i am eating the berries
eat it
i wanna see it
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
DONT YOU DARE I DIDNT DIE FOR THIS
i am eating the berries
eat it
i wanna see it
that is me eating the berrries
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
DONT YOU DARE I DIDNT DIE FOR THIS
i am eating the berries
eat it
i wanna see it
6666th POST!!!!
Fantasy
World Famous
Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
i am eating the berries
eat it
i wanna see it
that is me eating the berrries
oh boring
you gotta find better gifs
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
yAYYY gratz dis was chill
Fantasy
World Famous
Fantasy wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
i am eating the berries
eat it
i wanna see it
6666th POST!!!!
OMG LMAOOOO I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE XDDD
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
thank yew barb for hosting <333
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS
The winner is
Klavier
from District 2!
[table]
Placements
1. Klavier
2. Heartbroken
3. Nice
4. Whydoiexist
5. Shoket
6. Laboratory
7. Alam
8. RATTUS
9. Soloban
10. Aria
11. Baloony
12. Trisha
13. DAD
14. Emminem
15. Helia
16. Zuli
17. Azriel
18. Live2Shine
19. Angel
20. Fantasy
21. Elowyn
22. Kaj
23. Saintal
24. Spider-Man
District Placements
1. District2
2. District10
3. District1
4. District5
5. District4
6. District12
7. District3
8. District8
9. District9
10. District11
11. District7
12. District6
Kills
3: Whydoiexist
2: Zuli
1: Trisha
1: Klavier
1: Shoket
1: Laboratory
1: Aria
1: Nice
1: Azriel[/table]
Fantasy
World Famous
Fantasy wrote:
thanks octocat for hosting!! was super fun cx
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Klavier wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
eat it
i wanna see it
that is me eating the berrries
oh boring
you gotta find better gifs
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
thank yew barb for hosting <333
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
lmao I'm a master killer
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
|
Next
|
Last