Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last
(ended) THG PART 2
LeleDE
Youtube Star
LeleDE wrote:
yay my talent is running
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
so much for bein on team w doll-
LMAOOOO
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
so much for bein on team w doll-
LOL
Private
International Star
xbabyspiderz wrote:
T________T SAMMY IM SO SORRY I DID IT OUT OF LOVE
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
babyspiders wantd me on their team I feel like
it was a trap all to begin w
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Hahaha, oof.
ICantWhistle
International Star
ICantWhistle wrote:
IBS wrote:
AND THEY WERE TEAMMATES
omg
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
i love bein saved by prince charming
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
at least i wasnt first this time
Private
International Star
xbabyspiderz wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
babyspiders wantd me on their team I feel like
it was a trap all to begin w
NO I DIDNT MEAN TO CRIES
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
xbabyspiderz wrote:
T________T SAMMY IM SO SORRY I DID IT OUT OF LOVE
ur love is a tad bit ruff
LeleDE
Youtube Star
LeleDE wrote:
wheezing
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
xbabyspiderz wrote:
T________T SAMMY IM SO SORRY I DID IT OUT OF LOVE
ur love is a tad bit ruff
pfffffffft
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
so much for bein on team w doll-
was it this bag https://www.zalando.no/marni-museo-soft-large-tote-unisex-shoppingveske-rustbluette-mam54h02c-k11.html
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
babyspiders wantd me on their team I feel like
it was a trap all to begin w
it was
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last