Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
|
Next
|
Last
BINGO!! [CLOSED]
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
bruh i havent gotten a number in so longggg
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
helene just gave me a heart attack
blinks
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 27
Yey
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
OH
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
me coming to the kitchen
nct 127 on my oven clock
Exile
World Famous
Exile wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 27
Can I say bingo in square format?
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
N 43
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Exile wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I 27
Can I say bingo in square format?
w-what does that mean
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
N 43
finally something....
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
N 43
im staring at you with BURNING hatred in my eyes
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
bingo
Cindy
World Famous
Cindy wrote:
Helia wrote:
Cindy wrote:
Helia wrote:
BUT I can take the bingo if you really want?
Or I can take it too, I'll sacrifice myself for this. xD
Hey! No trying to steal my bingo..
Hey sharing is caring!!?
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
joob wrote:
bingo
mfbc.us/m/yz8kr8/1
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
joob wrote:
bingo
gasp
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
me coming to the kitchen
nct 127 on my oven clock
lemem introduce you to some NEW THANGS
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
|
Next
|
Last