Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 163
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
|
Next
|
Last
[CLOSED] ET: Game Night - Bingo
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
kaito wrote:
I 30
I am not enjoying this number
Private
National Star
kaito wrote:
G 56
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
kaito wrote:
I 30
I am not enjoying this number
I did
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
Eliah wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
kaito wrote:
I 30
I am not enjoying this number
I did
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
I am getting all the numbers now
Private
National Star
kaito wrote:
B 1
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
kaito wrote:
B 1
NOOO SO CLOSE
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
may as well give up soon :c cri cri
Private
National Star
kaito wrote:
N 45
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
I have 0 Bs
Private
National Star
kaito wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
may as well give up soon :c cri cri
yea i will stop once signup for next round starts, so only 5 more minutes
Private
National Star
kaito wrote:
B 13
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
kaito wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
may as well give up soon :c cri cri
yea i will stop once signup for next round starts, so only 5 more minutes
speedy bingo
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
kaito wrote:
RedCrate wrote:
may as well give up soon :c cri cri
yea i will stop once signup for next round starts, so only 5 more minutes
Please I am so close
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Give me some good Bs
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
|
Next
|
Last