Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
Poll: do we love songbird
yes
35%
11
definitely
16%
5
absolutely
48%
15
The end date of this poll has expired on
28-07-2020 16:30
[F] Raffling Code Set
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Godis wrote:
How nice of you!
Godis
so sorry, it's already closed :c
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
running it now!
and our winner is...
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
@Nanevane
congrats!
nafas
Popstar
nafas wrote:
Oh I always miss good things
, good luck guys
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
but wait, what's this?
a second winner???
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
congrats to our bonus winner
@ruiner
!
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Levana wrote:
Godis wrote:
How nice of you!
Godis
so sorry, it's already closed :c
Okay, so sad. Thank you for telling me this.
Private
World Famous
ruiner wrote:
Levana wrote:
congrats to our bonus winner @ruiner !
Omg!!!!! Thank u so much?? I’ve been waiting for this set for so long
can’t believe I won??
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
ruiner wrote:
Levana wrote:
congrats to our bonus winner @ruiner !
Omg!!!!! Thank u so much?? I’ve been waiting for this set for so long
can’t believe I won??
aww im glad! enjoy <3
Private
Queen of Queens
Dazzle wrote:
Congrats!
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Congrats!
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
Levana wrote:
@Nanevane congrats!
Yes, thank you so much!!!
Acelina
Popstar
Acelina wrote:
Levana wrote:
Acelina wrote:
Acelina
@Acelina pls open ur wd <3
ohh have forgot that
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6