Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Valentine's Code Hunt
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
I believe in u peeps
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Just need one more ahhhhh
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Are there ppl with two parts on their profile?
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
I think I understand hint 3 but it doesn't work on phone i think
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
GOT IT
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
callum wrote:
HINT #4:
Ignore the tulip emoji! 🌷
Ok thank u I was like bruh thats not a rose but couldnt find any either
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
one last part
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Are there ppl with two parts on their profile?
Yes!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Saekki wrote:
I think I understand hint 3 but it doesn't work on phone i think
That's the one that just made me give up too lmao
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
callum wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Are there ppl with two parts on their profile?
Yes!
uhhhhh
Private
World Famous
Kawaiiflowergirl wrote:
Got 5
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
HINT #5:
There is two codes parts on ONE profile...
Private
International Star
Sharleeen wrote:
ahhhh
TiredRen
World Famous
TiredRen wrote:
I need some help damn ;_; I found 5 parts but can't find the rest of them
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
GOT IT
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last