Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: January Raffle Winners!
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
the next three male winners are.......
*drumroll*
@Kieren
@Sinful @creepypasta
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Thank u smt hru
SMT is doing good
, thank you for asking!
How official
Is that you aria
SocialMedia
Youtube Star
SocialMedia wrote:
Azriel wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Thank u smt hru
SMT is doing good
, thank you for asking!
How official
Is that you aria
I'm the official......
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
Azriel wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
SMT is doing good
, thank you for asking!
How official
Is that you aria
I'm the official......
I'll take that as a yes
Nice auction u made
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Gonna go and grab my Ben & Jerry fam
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Azriel wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
Azriel wrote:
How official
Is that you aria
I'm the official......
I'll take that as a yes
Nice auction u made
Congrats Azriel!
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
I'm excited to announce our next male winners
@WRENCH
@NobodyRaphael
@Selcouth
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
tasteful
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
tasteful
Genshin all day every day #addiction
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Congrats to all the male winners, are we ready for more female winners?
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Aria wrote:
Congrats to all the male winners, are we ready for more female winners?
yass
Account deleted
wrote:
Aria wrote:
Congrats to all the male winners, are we ready for more female winners?
^^
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Aria wrote:
Congrats to all the male winners, are we ready for more female winners?
yess
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
tasteful
Genshin all day every day #addiction
absolutely, add me on genshin fellow kokomrade
Sannissan
World Famous
Sannissan wrote:
Oop I had totally missed this thread. I'm here now though. Good luck to everyone!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last