Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
ET: Stuffies & Plushies
Private
World Famous
Deschanel wrote:
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
1 day left!
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
Is there a wardrobe I can use? <3 Mine is pretty much empty
Acelina
Popstar
Acelina wrote:
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
FromTheOtherRealm wrote:
Is there a wardrobe I can use? <3 Mine is pretty much empty
Check this thread's messages, find someone who has said that you can use their wd
Account deleted
wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
FromTheOtherRealm wrote:
Is there a wardrobe I can use? <3 Mine is pretty much empty
Check this thread's messages, find someone who has said that you can use their wd
Ah nice
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
boop
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
bbboop still some hours left
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
boop
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
4 hours left
Account deleted
wrote:
I used the wardrobe of Aeipathy
( thank you <3 )
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6