Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 163
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last
🎁PASS THE PARCEL!🎁
Mijime
National Star
Mijime wrote:
🥰
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
⛄
Private
Queen of Queens
Dazzle wrote:
🥰
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Dazzle wrote:
🥰
🎄 Tysmmmm
Mijime
National Star
Mijime wrote:
13 more days of this!!! ⛄ have fun!!!!
Private
Queen of Queens
Dazzle wrote:
Mijime wrote:
13 more days of this!!! ⛄ have fun!!!!
Let's spread some love!
⛄
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Dazzle wrote:
Mijime wrote:
13 more days of this!!! ⛄ have fun!!!!
Let's spread some love!
⛄
🎄 bet
EtherealPJM
Popstar
EtherealPJM wrote:
⛄
Aeipathy
Popstar
Aeipathy wrote:
⛄
rainysky
International Star
rainysky wrote:
🥰
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
🎄
Private
International Star
bunbon wrote:
⛄ (im a main male
@toraix
)
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
🎄
Mijime
National Star
Mijime wrote:
⛄ I might have to end it sooner than christmas because I will not be able to be on here, so I need a good date we can all agree on!
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Mijime wrote:
⛄ I might have to end it sooner than christmas because I will not be able to be on here, so I need a good date we can all agree on!
nooooooooooooooooooooo i actually liked this thread. 🎄
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last