Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
|
Next
|
Last
❀ THG simulator [full] ❀
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Saintal wrote:
omfg did u pair me with kaj lmfao
imma kill my partner
Lmao-
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
octocat wrote:
The Bloodbath
Laboratory
breaks
Aria
's nose for a basket of bread.
I laughed out loud, but also how dare you lab!
zuli
National Star
zuli wrote:
I KILLED KAJ LMAOOOO
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Saintal wrote:
LMFAO jokes on me
partners in death.....
asdfghj hahah, sorry to curse u with kaj
Private
World Famous
Evey wrote:
thanks for letting me join XD
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
No surprised he's already dead lmaoSurprised I'm not tho
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Hm bread, thank you Lab
Fantasy
World Famous
Fantasy wrote:
zuli wrote:
I KILLED KAJ LMAOOOO
hail Zuli
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
i am ru n n i ng lets go
Private
World Famous
Evey wrote:
octocat wrote:
Saintal wrote:
LMFAO jokes on me
partners in death.....
asdfghj hahah, sorry to curse u with kaj
skskskks 💀💀 hahaha
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Angelica wrote:
octocat wrote:
The Bloodbath
Laboratory
breaks
Aria
's nose for a basket of bread.
I laughed out loud, but also how dare you lab!
love the for me
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
zuli wrote:
I KILLED KAJ LMAOOOO
hail Zuli
Hail zuli
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Aria wrote:
Angelica wrote:
octocat wrote:
The Bloodbath
Laboratory
breaks
Aria
's nose for a basket of bread.
I laughed out loud, but also how dare you lab!
love the for me
I might not be too surprised 😳😅😅😅🤍
Fantasy
World Famous
Fantasy wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
zuli wrote:
I KILLED KAJ LMAOOOO
hail Zuli
Hail zuli
amen
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
zuli wrote:
I KILLED KAJ LMAOOOO
hail Zuli
Hail zuli
Hail Zuli
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
|
Next
|
Last