Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last
Game night!
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
aske
correct!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
ruccola wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Peppu wrote:
that sounds soo good right now!
I'd share, got a couple portions left!
i'd gladly take one, so i don't have to make dinner myself, lol
I get that haha!
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
ROUND 7
who designed this?
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
ruccola wrote:
ROUND 7
who designed this?
petal maybee
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Ah so cute!
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
My bestie🧙♂️
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
ruccola wrote:
ROUND 7
who designed this?
I need that for fems
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
ruccola wrote:
ROUND 7
who designed this?
petal maybee
that is correct!
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Misjel wrote:
My bestie🧙♂️
Bad hint ))): you have like 22 of them ))):
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
ruccola wrote:
ROUND 7
who designed this?
I need that for fems
Saaame
have u had food yet? Cx
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Angelica wrote:
ruccola wrote:
ROUND 7
who designed this?
I need that for fems
^^^
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Angelica wrote:
ruccola wrote:
ROUND 7
who designed this?
I need that for fems
^^^
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Angelica wrote:
ruccola wrote:
ROUND 7
who designed this?
I need that for fems
oh is it a male item? dang
im in love with it now😔
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Misjel wrote:
My bestie🧙♂️
Bad hint ))): you have like 22 of them ))):
Hahagsgahah did you go and count?
Ye true, i’m either a fan or a bestie (or both) when it comes to designers cx
Private
World Famous
Peppu wrote:
Returning after few years break and not recognizing any of the designers even by name.
Anyone else relate?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last