Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
|
Next
|
Last
31k giveaway
NixieFae
Popstar
NixieFae wrote:
ruiner wrote:
lol jk my bf is making poPcorn and I’m bored waiting for him
whats y’all up to
Watching tv
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Kigo wrote:
now where's my 2k at
heyhey we can share
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
Kigo wrote:
now where's my 2k at
they hiding
Kigo
National Star
Kigo wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
callum wrote:
Kigo wrote:
I'll take the other 2
lmao love the hustle
gotta grind
will share <3
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Kigo wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
callum wrote:
lmao love the hustle
gotta grind
will share <3
good!
i will 2
Kigo
National Star
Kigo wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Kigo wrote:
now where's my 2k at
they hiding
Come out come out my lil babies
Private
World Famous
ruiner wrote:
NixieFae wrote:
ruiner wrote:
lol jk my bf is making poPcorn and I’m bored waiting for him
whats y’all up to
Watching tv
What r u watching!!
duckgirl
Youtube Star
duckgirl wrote:
not related but does nyone hav like duck itemz pls
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Me: Omg so much cr
Also me 30min later: Omg I used to have so much c...
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
simon says come out come out wherever ya are lil creditz
NixieFae
Popstar
NixieFae wrote:
ruiner wrote:
NixieFae wrote:
ruiner wrote:
lol jk my bf is making poPcorn and I’m bored waiting for him
whats y’all up to
Watching tv
What r u watching!!
Impractical jokers
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
duckgirl wrote:
not related but does nyone hav like duck itemz pls
I used to be the og duck girl man
I have too much
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
duckgirl wrote:
not related but does nyone hav like duck itemz pls
I will look , not sure but will try
Private
World Famous
ruiner wrote:
NixieFae wrote:
ruiner wrote:
NixieFae wrote:
Watching tv
What r u watching!!
Impractical jokers
Is it good
Kigo
National Star
Kigo wrote:
Kigo wrote:
Fayy wrote:
Kigo wrote:
now where's my 2k at
they hiding
Come out come out my lil babies
I have candieees for yoouuuuu <3333
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
|
Next
|
Last