Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Valentine's Code Hunt
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
thank U!! lov this set so much 🥺💖
TiredRen
World Famous
TiredRen wrote:
Can I message someone to confirm I have all the right pieces?
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
Have the words but no idea how to arrange them oof
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
TiredRen wrote:
Can I message someone to confirm I have all the right pieces?
send it my way!
Private
International Star
Nanevane wrote:
I only have 1
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
omg ok 1 more
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Oh yea, I'm freezing to much haha! Hope y'all find it! 😌😌
Account deleted
wrote:
I'm so confused
Private
World Famous
Poe wrote:
i've got 6 n i've checked all smt accs.... my head hurts
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
i need 1 more but no idea where to look omg
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
i'm gonna drop a big hint where i think you guys may be struggling
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
I've only found 4 words
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
hotshot wrote:
i need 1 more but no idea where to look omg
same =(
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
not very easy on my phone but i did it hejdjshdjs
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
I have one part left omg
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last