Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Valentine's Code Hunt
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
HINT #6: 00:51
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
callum wrote:
i'm gonna drop a big hint where i think you guys may be struggling
i swear for every hint i just get more confused -
lol
Private
World Famous
Kawaiiflowergirl wrote:
Need 1 and I need hint
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
callum wrote:
HINT #6: 00:51
LIKE I SAID- CONFUSED
wtf
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
callum wrote:
HINT #6: 00:51
wat
Panthola
World Famous
Panthola wrote:
ahh I have 3 parts left and i need hintttt
Private
World Famous
Poe wrote:
listen i need to know,, does it have to say Code:
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
Omg i finally got itOne of them i didn't even find lol and one of them was really hard to get
Thank you though, i love code hunts!
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Thank you so much Smt!!! it was fun
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
callum wrote:
HINT #6: 00
:51
I just realized we have different time zones, so I'm gonna highlight this :51 part haha
Rhinestone
Youtube Star
Rhinestone wrote:
callum wrote:
HINT #6: 00:51
OMG
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
callum wrote:
callum wrote:
HINT #6: 00
:51
I just realized we have different time zones, so I'm gonna highlight this :51 part haha
i'm still confused xx
Account deleted
wrote:
questionmarks
Private
National Star
Dew wrote:
fuck I have 6 im....
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
callum wrote:
HINT #6: 00:51
OMG I GOT IT THANK YOU SO MUCH
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last