Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
|
Next
|
Last
(ended) saturday night bingo!
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
woho have that one
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
atencia wrote:
N 33
Private
Popstar
disposable wrote:
Pigeon
Youtube Star
Pigeon wrote:
Helia wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Lol there is a bingo dog song and it is stuck in my head now
not even related to the game tho
Man I love this song! And it's a hit at every daycare!
I didnt know it, amazing haha
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Helia wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Lol there is a bingo dog song and it is stuck in my head now
not even related to the game tho
Man I love this song! And it's a hit at every daycare!
I didnt know it, amazing haha
I only know it in swedish though. xD
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Pigeon
Youtube Star
Pigeon wrote:
I gotta go to the toilet real quick, dont scream bingo without me
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
I gotta go to the toilet real quick, dont scream bingo without me
ok
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
I gotta go to the toilet real quick, dont scream bingo without me
we're just gonna announce 10 new numbers while you're gone.........
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
neeeext up,
I 28
!
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
atencia wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
I gotta go to the toilet real quick, dont scream bingo without me
we're just gonna announce 10 new numbers while you're gone.........
speedrun
Private
Popstar
disposable wrote:
yay!
Private
Popstar
Bloomlng wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
I gotta go to the toilet real quick, dont scream bingo without me
Unless you're taking the shit of tve year I think you're fine lol
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
no luck huh
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
|
Next
|
Last