Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 441
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Do you want the role list before the game starts?
Yes please!
25%
1
Not keeping the amount of roles a secret is kind of exciting!
0%
0
I'm just in it for the fun, so whatever adds to the fun!
75%
3
The end date of this poll has expired on
08-02-2025 19:00
(CLOSED) ET: Gamenight - Werewolf
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
Helia wrote:
No guys I’m ot the killer.. absolutely not..
sus
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Helia wrote:
No guys I’m ot the killer.. absolutely not..
Susss...👁🫦👁
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Helia wrote:
No guys I’m ot the killer.. absolutely not..
so trustworthy
Yes, yes, please you must believe me!
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Helia wrote:
No guys I’m ot the killer.. absolutely not..
i believe you unless limited dies first
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Elisia wrote:
Helia wrote:
No guys I’m ot the killer.. absolutely not..
i believe you unless limited dies first
I.. uhhh.. I LOVE limited, i would never!
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Helia wrote:
Elisia wrote:
Helia wrote:
No guys I’m ot the killer.. absolutely not..
i believe you unless limited dies first
I.. uhhh.. I LOVE limited, i would never!
Then get her here, otherwise you ARE the killer
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
i think i saw limited fall down a well
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
if we are waiting for limited still can one more person join? or is it too late
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Helia wrote:
Elisia wrote:
i believe you unless limited dies first
I.. uhhh.. I LOVE limited, i would never!
Then get her here, otherwise you ARE the killer
I’ll tell her to ge her butt here of ya’ll gonna lynch me
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
joob wrote:
i think i saw limited fall down a well
Couldn't have been the one getting water by the well who pushed her nop
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
Kofod wrote:
joob wrote:
i think i saw limited fall down a well
Couldn't have been the one getting water by the well who pushed her nop
no i was baking bread in my kitchen when i saw it
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
if we are waiting for limited still can one more person join? or is it too late
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
if we are waiting for limited still can one more person join? or is it too late
It would kind of ruin the whole, not knowing roles aspect..
But if everyone is up for new roles, we can make space
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Kofod wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
if we are waiting for limited still can one more person join? or is it too late
It would kind of ruin the whole, not knowing roles aspect..
But if everyone is up for new roles, we can make space
I mean im fine with it.
nobody saw that right..
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Helia wrote:
Kofod wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
if we are waiting for limited still can one more person join? or is it too late
It would kind of ruin the whole, not knowing roles aspect..
But if everyone is up for new roles, we can make space
I mean im fine with it.. aslong as I dont get werewolf.. again.. or uhh
I KNEW IT
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last