Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
ET: all that i love . . .
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
sirenita wrote:
MY COLLAGE
Idk why but I can't post the image just the link
you can use the link to post it on here if you just choose the picture icon when you're posting a comment
sirenita
World Famous
sirenita wrote:
Sofia wrote:
sirenita wrote:
MY COLLAGE
Idk why but I can't post the image just the link
you can use the link to post it on here if you just choose the picture icon when you're posting a comment
I did it but the image didn't show up, i think it was because I add a vid in the collage insted of a gif
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
I didnt realize we had to do things I love but it actually fits bc I like reading and art and sure playing cards
Love me some dark academia
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
she’s beautiful
Fantasy
World Famous
Fantasy wrote:
can you see it?
Private
World Famous
CheerGirl wrote:
Saudade
National Star
Saudade wrote:
The competition is now closed! Thank you for all the entries!
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12