Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
Poll: What do you think
no never again
probably
yes
Show results
Contest
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Im curios are we ever going to have like another one of these
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
imagine
w the 7 active vp users participating
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
those were kinda silly
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
god i hope not
ICantWhistle
International Star
ICantWhistle wrote:
Teabag wrote:
god i hope not
were they bad
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
imagine
w the 7 active vp users participating
lmao
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Aske wrote:
those were kinda silly
kinda were
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
I love them lol
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
There are probably like a couple hundred dusty accounts with a high level still sitting on the vp server lol
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
There are probably like a couple hundred dusty accounts with a high level still sitting on the vp server lol
real
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated