Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Im bored, whats up
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Broddas
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
The sky
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Azriel wrote:
The sky
Wow
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Azriel wrote:
The sky
Wow
hahh .... im playin minecraft
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Azriel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Azriel wrote:
The sky
Wow
hahh .... im playin minecraft
I just watched naked n afraid butt
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
nothin much, u?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
nothin much, u?
Watched naked n afraid but now im gonna design Ithink
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
not good at all recently!!!!!! things are very bad😤
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
what about u😳
Account deleted
wrote:
Nothing much I Google for moths that look like colibris because I saw one outside of my window
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
intimate wrote:
not good at all recently!!!!!! things are very bad😤
Why
Account deleted
wrote:
my back hurts
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
disintegration wrote:
Nothing much I Google for moths that look like colibris because I saw one outside of my window
Ohhh they look a lil funny lol
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
my back hurts
Still?
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
ouch wrote:
intimate wrote:
not good at all recently!!!!!! things are very bad😤
Why
because i’ve ruined everything😔 and i have to accept it... but it’s making me crazy😐😐😵😵😵
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
my back hurts
Still?
always.... always.. and i didnt exercise today so im gonna go wash dishes pee and then exercise
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last