Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 163
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
My hed hort
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Is this brain tumor again I do not know butt
Im so sad butt butt butt
Account deleted
wrote:
didnt he die
Account deleted
wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
didnt he die
omg
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
didnt he die
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Now im crien lol imma wathc all the versions of this song n log out bye
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
My life: over
brain stopppppp I
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Now im crien lol imma wathc all the versions of this song n log out bye
why are u crying nooon
Account deleted
wrote:
yes but does anyone actually know if he did
Account deleted
wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
yes but does anyone actually know if he did
no omg bvcdf
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
yes but does anyone actually know if he did
He didn't
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
yes but does anyone actually know if he did
He didn't
l still can sometimes hear his voice
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Now im crien lol imma wathc all the versions of this song n log out bye
why are u crying nooon
Idk brain bad thinking too much lol idk but I watch vitas I watch I watch I watch
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
yes but does anyone actually know if he did
He didn't
l still can sometimes hear his voice
Bye im not him
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Now im crien lol imma wathc all the versions of this song n log out bye
why are u crying nooon
Idk brain bad thinking too much lol idk but I watch vitas I watch I watch I watch
do u wana vent or just listen to vitas
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
why are u crying nooon
Idk brain bad thinking too much lol idk but I watch vitas I watch I watch I watch
do u wana vent or just listen to vitas
Nothin to vent abt brain dead thought empty
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
ouch wrote:
He didn't
l still can sometimes hear his voice
Bye im not him
yet l still can sometimes hear ouch's voice too
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last